- Close In Days
- No Income/Employment Verif.
- First-time Investors Okay
- Available In 48 states
If you’re considering entering the world of fix and flip investing, a solid business plan is essential.
A well-crafted business plan can help you secure financing, attract investors, and guide your overall strategy for success. But creating your own can be quite the undertaking.
Let’s discover the elements of a successful house-flipping business plan and five resources where you can find free templates to get started.Get matched with the right lender for your next flip.
Upmetrics specializes in business plans, pitch decks, and other resources for entrepreneurs. So it’s no surprise that it offers a house-flipping business plan that’s sure to help you accomplish your goals.
The site only requires your name and email to get started. Once you provide this information, you’ll gain access to their comprehensive business plan template specifically designed for house-flipping businesses.
Rehab Financial is a lender specializing in loans for real estate investors, who also provide a free business plan template for flips. This template can be downloaded directly from their website and also features a handy (and free) profit calculator.
The template is available in both Word and PDF formats, making it easy to customize and update as needed. To download the template, you need to input your name, email address, and mobile phone number.
- 6-24 Month Terms
- 620 Min. FICO
- Up to 70% ARV
Profitable Venture is an online resource for business ideas, tools, and resources for entrepreneurs. They offer a detailed template that can be copied from their website.
Start with the template “How to Start a House-Flipping Business with No Money in 17 Steps,” which also includes a link at the top to the actual business plan.
Copying and pasting is necessary, but it’s well worth it for these kinds of details.
No registration or personal information is required.
FlipperForce is another popular online community for real estate investors—offering resources, tools, and networking opportunities.
They provide a 14-page comprehensive house-flipping business plan template that can be accessed through their file-sharing platform.
You need to enter your name and email address; then your options are to download a Word document or a Google Docs file.
WiseBusinessPlans.com boasts professional, “MBA-led business plans” writing services created by professional business proposal writers.
To access the template, simply visit the site—you’ll have to confirm your email to download the Word file (no specific Google Docs version is available, but conversion likely shouldn’t be a problem.)Fund your next fix and flip.
A well-crafted business plan serves several purposes:
- Investor pitch: A professional business plan can help you attract potential investors by showcasing your strategy, financial projections, and market analysis.
- Lender presentation: Fix and flip lenders often require a detailed business plan when considering financing requests, as it demonstrates your preparedness and ability to repay the loan.
- Internal guide: A business plan acts as a roadmap for your company, outlining your goals, strategies, and action steps to achieve success.
A typical house-flipping business plan consists of several key components:
- Executive Summary: An overview of your business, including your mission statement, objectives, and a brief description of your flipping strategy.
- Company Description: Information that details your company, including its legal structure, ownership, and management team.
- Market Analysis: An examination of the real estate market in your target area, including trends, competition, and potential opportunities.
- Marketing Strategy: A plan for promoting your house-flipping business, including target audience, marketing channels, and advertising tactics.
- Operations Plan: A description of how you will manage the day-to-day operations of your business, including property acquisition, renovation, and sale processes.
- Financial Projections: A projection of your company’s financial performance over the next 3-5 years, including revenue, expenses, and profit estimates.
- Risk Analysis: An assessment of potential risks and challenges your business may face, along with strategies to mitigate these risks.
Having a solid house-flipping business plan is crucial for any serious fix and flip investor.
Using one of the free templates provided by the resources listed above, you can create a comprehensive plan outlining your goals, strategies, and financial projections.
This plan can be instrumental in securing financing, attracting investors, and guiding your overall approach to success in the fix and flip market.
Unless you already have a lot of spare cash in your bank account, the first step for any fix and flip project should be planning toward getting a fix and flip loan.
Fix and flip loans can be one of the best ways you can secure the funds to renovate and sell properties for a profit.
While interest rates may be higher than traditional loans, these short-term loans have the potential for high returns, making them a valuable tool for those in the fix and flip industry.
One of the best first steps you can take is to get some professional advice from trusted sources in the mortgage industry. Reach out to us, and find out what sort of resources we can match you with to get your project off the ground.Qualify for a fix and flip loan.