Advantages of Your VA Loan Benefits
As a veteran-owned company, My Perfect Mortgage wants to ensure that you understand and can take full advantage of your VA Loan benefit.
- Take advantage of your VA loan benefit even if you have used it in the past
- Buy a home with $0 down payment
- Refinance up to 120% of your home’s value
If you’re a service member or veteran you could qualify for some of the very best rates in the mortgage market.
Key Features of a VA Loan
My Perfect Mortgage is proud to offer VA Loans. This unique loan benefit program is designed to help our service members to have the very best opportunity to own a home.
Some of the special features of this program include:
- Flexibility of 30-, 20- and 15-year fixed-rate and 5-year ARM loans
- Jumbo VA loans up to $1,500,000
- If you currently have a VA loan, get a VA Streamline refinance to lower your rate and payment with reduced funding fees and minimal documentation
- No monthly private mortgage insurance requirement
Fill the form out to see if you qualify for the benefits of a VA Loan or VA Streamline refinance.
Do It Yourself Mortgage Analysis
Review the Different Types of Loans
- 30-year Fixed Rate Loan
- FHA Loan
- VA Loan
- 15-year Fixed Rate Loan
- Jumbo Loan
- Adjustable Rate Loan
Questions We Get About VA Loans
- Who’s eligible for a VA Mortgage? If you are a member of the armed services, national guard, reservist, or a veteran you most likely qualify for a VA loan. If you’re serving on active duty then you are generally eligible after a minimum length of service, currently 90 continuous days. If you are national guard or reservist without a minimal eligible tour of active duty you generally need 6 years of creditable service. After meeting these requirements you will have to get your certificate of eligibility, which you can do on the Department of Veterans Affairs website.
- How much do you need to put down for a VA Loan? A VA mortgage is one of the few loans that you can get with no down payment. But, the more you put down the lower your funding fee. Generally, the lowest fees go to those putting at least 10% down, have served a minimal amount of time on active duty, and haven’t previously used their eligibility.
- What are the advantages of a VA Loan? No down payment. No monthly mortgage insurance, like an FHA loan. Limitations on closing costs and the lowest average rates of any loan programs.